The deadline for abstract submission will be announced soon. There are spots available for oral presentations. More for poster-pitch presentations or posters. All abstract will be published in a journal.
Go to the online form soon for abstract submission for communications to be presented in
9th INTERNATIONAL CONFERENCE ON CHILDREN’S HEALTH AND THE ENVIRONMENT
Open for abstracts! Each of these topics will have invited speakers and presenters from selected abstracts.
- Environmental determinants of child health
- Heavy metals intoxication
- Child labour
- Developing countries and children’s environmental health
- Environment and survival of childhood cancer
- Pollutants at school
- Indoor environment
- Air pollution – respiratory health
- Preconceptional exposures
- Burden of disease
- Radiation and child health
- Training Workshop: Environmental Pediatrics for Pediatric residents
- Asthma and Respiratory Diseases
- Epigenetics and Congenital Malformations
- Children’s Environmental Health as policy topic
- Alcohol and other recreative drugs
- Pharmaco-toxicology (pharmaceuticals in pregnancy and in childhood)
- Water pollution and children’s health
- Children and war
- Urban health and children
Select any of these topics to submit your abstract
Deadline for submissions – soon to be announced. Abstract should be in English (up to a maximum of 300 words):
No fax submissions will be accepted.
Remember that presenting authors must be registered for the conference.
GO TO ABSTRACT FORM