INCHES works on different areas. This list is not limited to these areas. As long as there are health benefits for children to be gained we will work on it.
- Children’s health and health outcomes (such as asthma, cancer, lead poisoning)
- Environmental hazards to children (such as radiation, air pollution, pesticides)
- Developmental disorders
- Health promoting settings and policies
- Consumer products: hazards and safe alternatives (such as toys, home items, gardening items)
- Information for health care providers
- Children’s health and climate change
- Indoor air pollution
We are looking for additional organisations (NGOs, patient groups, policy related organisations, cities and local communities to be part of the INCHES network.
How to become a member? Easy! Just write an email that you endorse our position paper to firstname.lastname@example.org .